Niagara Ina Grafton Gage Village is an equal opportunity employer that offers exciting career opportunities.
- Infection and Prevention Control (IPAC) Coordinator
- Environmental Services Coordinator – CLOSED
- Administrative Assistant, Nursing – CLOSED
- Manager, Assisted Living Services
- Recreation Assistant – Student
- Personal Support Worker – Assisted Living (27.5 hours)
- Personal Support Worker – Long-Term Care (29 hours)
- Personal Support Worker – Long-Term Care (28 hours)
- Personal Support Worker – Long-Term Care (20 hours)
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
Niagara Ina Grafton Gage Village
Attention: Human Resources
413 Linwell Road
St. Catharines, ON
Or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Niagara Ina Grafton Gage Village is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our leadership team is responsible for working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.